VISTA - Volunteers in Service to America- work to help break the cycle of poverty in El Paso by helping
- Build capacity and design programs to impact the agency they serve.
- Develop strategies to increase areas of growth in each program of the agency they serve.
- Recruit volunteers and provide training to assist the agency they serve.
- Assist veterans to build their identities and apply for pensions and benefits.
- Find adequate and affordable health care to members of the community.
- Identify resources for health care and social programs for elderly citizens and persons with disabilities.
- Learn more about the Project Amistad VISTA Program by calling 915-298-1104.