Money Management Program
Project Amistad's Money Management Program expanded its services by receiving funding through the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG). This has allowed Project Amistad to provide money management services to clients that live within the city limits of EI Paso. Clients that have been identified as needing assistance in managing their own finances were provided comprehensive and professional money management assistance by a case manager. Among the referring sources are the Probate Court, Adult Protective Services, and the Social Security Administration.
- Process Social Security applications
- Advocate for client to obtain entitlement benefits
- Pay rent, utilities, other bills
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist clients obtain prescriptions and medical supplies
- Assist clients to make end of life plan (funeral arrangements)
- Monitor health and welfare
- Assist clients to participate in social service programs
Click here for FAQs about our Money Management program.